Sunday 7 February 2010

Boulevard Headwrap.

After all those teeny-tiny stitches (Lara loved the sweater btw, and it fits, it really fits!!), I felt the need to whip up something quick and satisfying. Inspired by the vintagey feel of the sweater, I decided to make up a pattern for a retro headwrap/ earwarmer/ headband/ whateveryouwantocallit.

boulevard

It was so lovely and so fast that I made 3 versions of it pretty quickly and now I have the pattern available on Ravelry and in my shiny new etsy shop! There's lots and lots of how-to pics in the pattern, with instructions for all three variations.

Mine's coming in handy this weekend and as my friends on the east coast of the US know, winter's not quite finished yet, eh? Hope you enjoy :)

2 comments:

rosemary said...

These head wraps are SO cute! I would get much use out of them walking outside amongst the FEET(!) of snow we got. Well done!

Also, I think it's absolutely wonderful that you have an etsy shop!

meghanaf said...

Glad you like it!

I am so excited about the etsy shop and the rav download. Hooray! Now I just need to fill up that shop!