Monday 25 October 2010

New pattern!

Photo 37

Hello there! It's been a while (again, I know!) but great news - I have finally written up the pattern for the Naomi Scarf after lots of very flattering requests for it on Ravlery. Since I added it to the Ravelry database last night, it's already in 18 queues - how lovely! I am really looking forward to seeing all the different versions everyone makes in different colours, yarns, etc. You can also find the pattern in my Etsy shop - whichever you prefer.

Here are the links:


Hope you like it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Such a lovely scarf. I'd love to knit one sometime :)

Julie said...

I love it!! Thank you for writing up the pattern, It's definitely in my queue.

meghanaf said...

Thanks guys! I am so happy you like it!

Rebecca said...

Hurrah!